This company is a rip-off. They did an electrical job for me and the work was fine (I didn't get a Rose after the job as they promised).

Then I had them quote a kitchen job for me. They gave me a contract, I signed a contract and gave a deposit. Then they sent a "kitchen designer" to my home (who was either drunk or high). After this visit I was told that the job would cost me an additional $2,000-3,000 over the original quite because more work had to be done.

The additional work did not need to be done. I also signed up for a membership ($200). I spoke with the boss and was told that they could cancel a contract, just as I had 3 days to cancel a contract as well. He said the person who gave me the contract was not allowed to do that without the boss' approval.

Huh???? I received my contract deposit back, but they would not refund my membership, as it gave me discounts on the original electric work they did.

If I cancelled it, I would owe additional money!!!!!!! This place is not only overpriced, but they have no idea what they are doing.

Review about: Pink Rose Home Service Kitchen Remodeling.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments